Save time and money with our award winning payroll outsourcing services. Call us to discuss flexible managed payroll that grows with your business.
Prompt and accurate payroll services.
Everything you need to meet your payroll obligations with ease.
We'll Handle Your Payroll, You Focus On Your Business
Skytrax offers expert Payroll & HR Services to your business. Payroll can be a major headache for any business, big or small. Outsourcing your Payroll to Skytrax provides a number of benefits to all kinds of businesses.
Payroll is one of those processes that are essential, but not critical to sales and business growth. This is why Payroll can feel like a drain on work hours and resources – resources that could better spent in making money. Payroll is complex and pay runs need to be made on a regular basis, so this function doesn’t just go away once it’s done. By Outsourcing your Payroll, you can alleviate those burdens and channel more of your time, energy and resources into your core business functions while reducing costs in the long time.
The cost savings of Payroll & HR Outsourcing are proving highly beneficial. In the current economic climate, businesses are looking for more ways to keep costs down, improve their efficiency, and gain a competitive advantage.
Outsourcing your payroll also gives you access to Payroll knowledge and processes that you don’t have internally. This means that you can rest assured that your Payroll is securely and accurately taken care of every month. So as well as saving money on setting up Payroll internally, you avoid costly Payroll errors too.
In an ever-changing environment where labour laws and SARS requirements are continuously being updated and adjusted, it is important for businesses to partner with someone who possesses professional knowledge on the matter and stays abreast of all developments. At Skytrax Payroll, that’s exactly what you can expect. We provide complete and up to date legal compliance with all aspects of your Payroll.
Skytrax Payroll Services provides a comprehensive Outsourced Payroll & HR Solution, at alarmingly affordable rates. Our aim is to streamline your Payroll process, and at the same time, cut costs.
Reasons to switch to Skytrax Payroll & HR Services:
Cost Effective: Savings in labour and training costs.
Responsibility: Payroll gets done correctly and accurately every time.
Compliance: Guaranteed compliance with SARS legislation and changes to legislation take place with immediate effect.
Security: Guaranteed confidentiality and back-up support.
Less Hassle: Focus on core business without worrying whether employees are going to get paid on time.
What Outsourcing Services do we offer?
- Complete Payroll processing and management for monthly, fortnightly, weekly & executive payrolls.
- Take-on of new employees.
- Structuring of salaries.
- Termination of service (information is kept on our database for a statutory 5 years after date of termination).
- Updates and history keeping of all payroll related and other relevant information of employees.
- Preparation of the following monthly documents and reports:
- SARS (EMP201) Report (PAYE, UIF & SDL).
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) Return to the Department of Labour.
- Third Party Payment Reports (Pension, Medical Aid, Garnishees, etc).
- Nett Pay Report.
- Costing Report.
- General Ledgar Report.
- Preparation of the following yearly documents:
- Employees Tax Certificates (IRP5’s & IT3A’s), SARS EMP501 Return and history keeping for statutory 5 years.
- Employment Equity Returns.
- Occupational Injuries & Diseases Return (OID).
- Quarterly Return to Statistics South Africa.
- Completion of monthly EMP201 via SARS efiling.
- Leave Administration.
How can Payroll Outsourcing help your business
For many companies, Payroll Outsourcing is initially viewed as a cost saving exercise. This may be the case, but it will depend on how efficiently you have been running your payroll. What it will certainly do is alleviate the burden of variable costs such as updating technology, staff recruitment and training.
Free-up time to focus on core activities
Although costs may be the initial driver, the primary reason businesses choose to Outsource is that it frees up time and resources to concentrate on more strategic areas such as recruitment, staff retention and performance that have a direct impact on profitability.
Peace of mind gained from expertise
With the constant stream of new and complex legislation affecting Payroll, keeping up with changes and ensuring your Payroll is compliant is a real headache. By Outsourcing to Payroll Experts this is one less thing to worry about.
Increased Payroll Efficiency
Despite often being viewed as a ‘back office’ activity, Payroll is fundamental to the life of the organisation. If people don’t get paid, the company will not exist in the very short term. If people are not paid accurately, it will have a negative effect on staff morale and motivation.
Decrease the risk of relying on one person
Organisations that rely on a single member of staff to handle the Payroll are placing themselves in a highly vulnerable position if that person leaves or is absent.
Improve Management information
One benefit of Payroll Outsourcing that may not come first to mind is the impact it can have on the quality of Management information. By choosing a provider that offers tailored Management information and reporting, your Payroll can bring rich and timely information into your business.
Payroll data is extremely sensitive and in light of this Payroll Outsourcers have developed extremely high levels of data security including robust disaster recovery and business continuity processes.
Service Levels to Expect from us?
- Process client’s payroll within 48 hours of receiving the data.
- Respond to telephone queries within 24 hours.
- Contact all new clients within 24 hours following notification of set-up requirements.
- We guarantee to meet all your pay dates when information is supplied to the agreed timescales.
- We will guarantee that your Yearend Returns are filled on time.
- The confidentiality of your Payroll information is assured.
- Our price structure has no additional hidden charges.
- Contract pricing is fixed annually, there are no further increases.
- Independent processing of your payroll by experienced payroll professionals.
- Cross checking at three different stages to ensure that it is correct.
- Advice on salary structuring to ensure Tax Efficiency.