Not sure which Payroll Solution Suits You?
Trusting a new partner to Outsource your Payroll is a big decision. We’d love to schedule a Free Consultation with you to identify your key needs and work together to find a Solution that’s right for your business.
A Fully Managed Payroll Service
At Skytrax Accounting and Payroll Services we specialise in providing a fully managed Payroll and HR Service from small to large businesses. Our clients benefit from a Payroll Service provision that ensures their business needs are not just met – but exceeded. From small Sole Traders requiring a minimum amount of Payroll services, to large National Organisations that demand full Payroll Management. We will develop a Payroll process that meets your needs no matter what they are, or how complex.
We work in partnership with our clients to develop an understanding of your business’ Payroll needs and requirements. We know that no two businesses are the same and therefore the service we offer is tailored to meet your needs.
Our Payroll has been designed not only to process your Employees pay, but is a Powerful Management reporting tool, working with you to ensure you have the correct Management information in the format you require to add real value to your business.
We offer tailored Payroll services to build a long-lasting professional partnership with you that matches your business requirements and supports your objectives for success. We offer all the benefits of an Outsourced Payroll & HR Services with a dedicated point of contact for you. We will work with you to build the best approach for your business and act as a sounding board for any questions from you and, if you wish, your employees directly.
We are Certified Sage Pastel Payroll Consultants.
- Whether you are a Sole Proprietor, New start-up, Mid-sized Business or Large Corporate, we have the flexible Payroll solution for your business.
- Payroll deadlines? Confusion? Legislation? E-Filing complicated? We’ll solve these professionally, accurately and promptly and keep your Payroll up to date with compliance and the latest statutory regulations.
- Never run Payroll before? We can do it with all confidence and take the Ache out of your pain.
- Using a Manual Payroll System? Give us a call to Set Up a computerised Payroll System which will save you time and money!!
- Need time to run your business? No headache, no hassle we will take the ache out of your Payroll Administration and Legislation needs.
- Payroll Outsourcing – Outsource your Payroll and say “Goodbye” to all your Payroll Headaches. Let the Professionals take care of your Payroll.
- Problems with calculation and submission of PAYE ,SDL, UIF and ETI (EMP201) Declaration to SARS? Give us a call now to avoid Penalties and Interest.
- Problems with calculation and submission of IRP5’s, IT3A’s and EMP501 Declaration (Employer Reconciliation)? Let the Professionals take care of your Payroll.
- Got the Sage Pastel Payroll & HR Package and don’t know how to use it? We offer one on one training at your offices anywhere in the country at a competitive fee.
- Too many Payroll Errors? It is not a system problem? We can take away your Payroll Worries. Payroll is our business. We pride ourselves on our reputation for Reliability and Efficiency.
- Processing of Monthly Salaries and Wages for Weekly and Fortnightly employees.
- Take on and creation of new employees on the Employee Master file.
- Processing of terminations.
- Processing and Administration of leave (Annual, Sick, Unpaid & Family Responsibility).
- Processing of overtime, loans, bonus schedules, advances, travel claims, retrenchments, fringe benefits, allowances, garnishees and directors fees.
- Processing of and administering of changes (such as banking details) in respect of individual employees.
- Preparation of payslips.
- Salary structuring for employees to ensure Tax efficiency (Such as Travel Allowance).
- Ensure that proper Contracts of Employment are in place which complies with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Confidentiality and Security of Payroll data is assured to ensure compliance with Section 90 of Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Integrate Payroll Salaries and Wages into Sage Pastel Accounting.
- Handle all payroll queries with employees.
- Preparation and completion of the following monthly documents and submissions:
- SARS EMP201 (PAYE,UIF,SDL & ETI declaration) submission via E-Filing.
- UIF declaration of Employee data to the UIF Commissioner.
- Third party payment reports (Pension, Medical Aid, Garnishees etc) sent to relevant parties.
- Preparation and completion of the following monthly Management Reports:
- Net pay reports.
- Gross pay reports.
- Gross pay vs. net pay report.
- Gross and Net pay for Last month vs. this month comparison report.
- Costing reports.
- Rates report breakdown by employee.
- Leave days listing report.
- Annual Leave Provision Report.
- Leave Statistics report.
- Head Count report breakdown by Department.
- Employee Master file details update report.
- Permanent and Temporary employee listing.
- Reconciliation of Biometric clocking system to Payroll report.
- Reconciliation of Salaries and Wages General Ledger Accounts to the Payroll reports.
- Equity reports.
- Benefit Fund reports.
- Review reports with management on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and submission of the following yearly documents:
- Preparation of IRP5’s and IT3A’s tax certificates for employees.
- Preparation and submission of Interim Employer Reconciliation Declaration (Bi-annual EMP501) via Easyfile to SARS.
- Preparation and submission of Annual Employer Reconciliation Declaration ( EMP501 reconciliation) via Easyfile to SARS.
- Occupational Injuries and Diseases Return(OID) to the Compensation Commissioner (OID previously known as Workman’s Compensation or COIDA).
- Designated Employment Equity Report (EEA2) to the Department of Labour.
- Income Differential Statement (EEA4) to the Department of Labour.
- Following reports to be submitted to the relevant SETA’s to claim back a percentage of SDL
- Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Annual Training Report(ATR).
- Pivotal Training Plan (PTP).
- Pivotal Training Report (PTR).
- Quarterly reports to Statistics SA.
- Ensure proper controls is in place for Retention of Payroll documentation for 5 years.
Training and Support:
- Your business is starting up... We will set up your company on Sage Pastel Payroll & HR to ensure compliance with Payroll Legislation.
- We offer one on one Sage Pastel Payroll training at your offices anywhere in the country at a competitive fee.
- The training course covers the key aspects from Employee set up, through to using your software on a day to day basis and through to the Payroll Period update.
- We also provide one on one Sage Pastel Payroll training on course content to meet your specific training requirement.
- Sage Pastel Payroll Course training and support can be organized for a time most convenient for you.
- Have a specific issue with Sage Pastel Payroll you are trying to resolve, but you are flummoxed and frustrated? No worries give us a call to resolve the issue.
- We are Certified Sage Pastel Payroll Consultants.